Re: [SQU] disk full, can we just restart the squid???

From: Warren Smith <wsmith@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:00:20 +1000

I would say he just wants to start with a new (0 size) cache swap.state file
and not the actually partition(s) with the cache in it.I cant remember off
hand if rebooting clears the swap.state file as its a file with a summary of
the cache (I think) so it might not get 'cleared' Try rotating some logs or
anything else you can?
Warren