[SQU]

From: Iris C. Ting <irist@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:58:27 +0800

Hi there squid users,

We're running a transparent proxy using squid.

When I type in $ date, the following would be displayed:
Wed Sep 20 03:24:57 CST 2000

And when I type in $ ls -l to see if the access.log increments, the date is
Sep 19 19:23. I think the date/time should be more or less the same. What
could be the problem???? The access.log file increment, which means
somebody has been using the proxy. Therefore the date/time should at least
be the same.

Thanks.

Iris