[SQU] referer logging

From: John Evans <john@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:37:00 -0400 (EDT)

I saw a post to this list last year from Jonathan Roy that contained a
patch to allow referer logging. I'm curious if this patch is going to
make it into 2.4 and/or if there are any plans to incorporate this
functionality officially.

We are using squid as a reverse proxy in much the same fashion as Jonathan
was I imagine, and we have the same desire to see referer information so
we can analyze where our traffic is coming from.

-
John