Re: [SQU] automatic smb_auth

From: Craig Fels <csfels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:01:18 -0500

Robert/all...

When using NTLM authentication, does the username show up the the access.log
files? That would definitely be nice to see in order to track misuse of the
Internet. We can track now based on IP, but we are opening ourselves up for
trouble because we use DHCP and the IP can change.

Thanks for the help,
Craig