Re: [SQU] tracing wccp (yes I have read the FAQ!)

From: Gary Barnden <gary@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:08:55 +1000

Hello

This might help you.

ip wccp version 1 <- Set Version
ip wccp web-cache redirect-list 100 <- Set Access List
!
interface Dialer0
  ip unnumbered Ethernet0/0
  ip accounting output-packets
  ip wccp redirect exclude in
  ip wccp web-cache redirect out <- redirect outing packets
!
access-list 100 deny tcp host X.X.X.1 any eq www <- primary proxy allowed
to bypass WCCP Redirects
access-list 100 deny tcp host X.X.X.2 any eq www <- secondary proxy
allowed to bypass WCCP Redirects
access-list 100 deny tcp host X.X.X.20 any eq www <- shared proxy IP
Address allowed to bypass WCCP Redirects
access-list 100 permit tcp any any eq www <- redirect all other tcp port 80
requests

The problem you are probably having is that after the Cisco hijacks the
request and redirects it to your proxy, the cisco is then hijacking the
resulting proxy request. therefore you need to allow your proxy's to bypass
WCCP

Hope that helps

Kind regards

Gary Barnden