[SQU] Caching of dynamic no data not appriciated.

From: Shane Kelly <shane@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:19:45 +0800

Hi

The company I work for develops and hosts dynamic cold fusion pages. we are
having trouble with pages caching when we definitely don't want them to. In
an attempt to stop this we have included the following meta tags in the head
of the .cfm page.

<META HTTP-EQUiV="Expires" CONTENT="20-Sep-98 02:03 PM">
<META HTTP-EQUiV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
<META HTTP-EQUiV="cache-control" VALUE="no-cache, no-store, private">

These tags are not helping as the pages still get cached and private data is
being shown to users that it shouldn't be. This urgently need to be
rectified so if anybody has any ideas it would be most appreciated???

Kel