Re: [SQU] Caching of dynamic no data not appriciated.

From: Shane Kelly <shane@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:16:18 +0800

It was my understanding that is what a meta tag HTTP-EQUiV is meant to do,
insert these values into the HTTP Header. Is it possible that Netscape
Enterprise Server is not doing this correctly or perhaps it is the cold
fusion server that is preventing the Netscape Enterprise Server from doing
its job properly??

Any one have any Ideas??