RE: [SQU] Netscape cache

From: Jon Steel <jon.steel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:39:09 +0100

I am assuming that you are using Netscape Communicator...

I have a very similar scenario here..

As far as I can tell, you have to let Netscape create its folders as
required, but what you can then do is alter the preferences.

In the preferences, go to the Advanced section and then to Cache and alter
as required. The way we have it running is with Memory cache at 4096 and
Disk cache at 0. Press the Clear Memory Cache button and Clear Disk Cache
button to ensure a clean system and then exit preferences. This seems to
work well.

I hope this helps.