Re: [SQU] ncsa_auth problem

From: Ayland <lamme@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:47:31 +0600

Grr are ya sure you using ncsa_auth ????
In case of ncsa you should use next method....

authenticate_program /usr/local/squid/bin/ncsa_auth
/usr/local/squid/etc/passwd
where passwd it is file created by string
#htpasswd -c /usr/local/squid/etc/passwd username
In case of pam_auth, set root setuid to binary file...
It is needs by pam in authenticate time...

~Al.