Re: [SQU] Why SessionID variable (IIS) dies after coming through Squid ?

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 00:32:54 +1100

Piotr,
    do you have a url I could connect to? Perhaps one that shows the session
id on a couple of pages... I am happy to have a look at this through my
squid here and at the office and let you know if I can reproduce it.

I have a IIS based application using session identifiers working happily
through squid with no special configuration. Versions I know work are 2.3
stable x and 2.4 devel (current) and the NTLM variant.

Perhaps you could post the version of squid and any special parameters you
have used?

Rob