Re: [SQU] NCSA...

From: Seby <seby@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 15:28:31 +0300 (EEST)

acl porn url_regex "/etc/squid/porn.txt"
acl working time SMTWHFA 07:00-15:00
acl allowed_guest proxy_auth guest
acl friends proxy_auth sorin.iliescu Cici pery raul ligia doom seby miki
acl porn_maniacs proxy_auth seby doom andy
acl all_users proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow porn_maniacs porn
http_access deny friends porn
http_access deny allowed_guest porn
http_access allow friends
http_access allow allowed_guest working
http_access deny all_users
http_access deny porn

        This, should do:
allow for some users to see every thing, and for some users only the sites
that don't contain the words listed in porn.txt
.. The things above works... but when i try to authentificate, it works
with any password and some time... random ... it doesn't work with any
pasword...

Seby...