Re: [SQU] dns_nameservers option doesn't work

From: Stephan Hendl <Stephan.Hendl@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 09:54:00 +0200

I use a squid-2.3.STABLE4 on a SuSE-Linux 6.2, kernel 2.2.14 smp machine, compaq pl 3000. I did not install any additional patches to the sources.

Stephan

--
LDS Brandenburg
Dr. Stephan Hendl
>>> Henrik Nordstrom <hno@hem.passagen.se> 25.09.2000 08:33:50 >>>
What Squid version (including patches) are you using, on what operating
system?
--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker