Re: [SQU] Help understanding ICP

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:55:53 +0200

Probably a bad idea unless your boxes are completely overdimensioned for
the job.

Doing this is possible without ICP by configuring both boxes as child
caches to the other, and using cache_peer_access to make sure the
request path is a nice cross and not a circle.

However, doing it with more than two boxes is a lot harder, but probably
also less interesting.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker