[SQU] Strange Behavior

From: Michael Baird <mike@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:44:14 -0400

On my experimental server, I've recently changed the maximum_object_size
from the default (4 MB) to 32MB to try to bring up the bytes_hit ratio,
I'm using 2.4 dev4 w/DISKD as well as LRU replacement, what I've noticed
with this being the only change made, is now a mostly negative byte hit
ratio, server_kbytes > client_kbytes? Is this something I should be
concerned with, or do I use a different replacement policy, or some
other settings I need to change, frankly I expected my byte_hit ratio to
go up, not the opposite.

Regards
MIKE