RE: [SQU] ACLs in Squid

From: Chemolli Francesco (USI) <ChemolliF@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 13:18:01 +0200

> I am running 2.3 Stable 4 on a Solaris 8 machine using NSCA_Auth.
>
> I would like to set a time-out period where a user would need to
> re-authenticate after a set period of inactivity. I have
> tried setting both
> the Athenticate_ttl and Athenticate_ip_ttl setings with no luck. Any
> suggestions.

Maybe possible but difficult.
authenticate_ttl is the timeout after a check for the authentication
is performed (i.e. if the user has changed password in the meanwhile).
In order to do what you wish to do, a 407/denied answer should be
sent to the client after a certain timeout, which is kind of tricky and
AFAIK not supported)

--
	/kinkie