[SQU] question about accelerator mode

From: Yu-lin Chang <ylchang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 11:01:59 +0800

Hi,

I am running squid in accelerator mode. I have two web servers and one squid
server.
The two web servers have the same hostname (w3.foo.bar) and the name of
squid is
www.foo.bar.

I note that if one of the web server down, the squid will pass all request
to another
web server(it's nice). but if it comes back, the squid will not know that.
That is,
squid will never dispatch incoming request to it anymore.

My question is, what configuration should I do for squid who can know the
broken server
comes back, and dispatch incoming requests to it?

Yu-lin Chang