[SQU] Multiple Caching locations.

From: Ben Mckellar <Ben@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 09:24:52 +1000

Hi,

My cache is 60gig, this involves to different locations on seperate HD's.

/cache1 - 30gig

/cache2 - 30gig

I would like to know in what order it writes the data to each location.

e.g does it write all the data to cache1 and when its full use cache2?

or does it balance it out and use cache1 sometimes and cache2 other times.

Because when i had a look at the size of both Caches .. cache1 was 166meg
and cache2 was 164meg.

If someone could explain this to me it would be awesome =] thanx

cheers

Ben..