Re: [SQU] Transparent Proxy and HTTPS !

From: Nate Carlson <natecars@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 15:07:28 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 4 Oct 2000, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> > Ok, thanks for help.
> >
> > I need this because source connection(https) must have the same
> > ip address of http connection.
>
> Perhaps you should consider masquerading?

It would be nice if we could support Transparent Proxying for HTTPS so
that you can have the same access controls in place for https as http
without having to manually configure each browser.. but, ah well, living
with configuring each browser isn't too nasty. :)

--
Nate Carlson <natecars@real-time.com>   | Phone : (952)943-8700