[SQU] Reporting Tools

From: Glover George <dime@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 12:58:07 -0500

Ok, I looked through all of the programs on the website. I still haven't
found a good reporting tool to show me where people have been going. I am
looking for a program that will examine my squid log files and tell me
exactly what pages the people have been pulling up (preferably categorized
by the computer making the request). Every other report I have been looking
at focuses too much on how squid is operating. Squidsites is good, but it
only gives me the domains. Does anyone know of a good reporting tool that
may fit my needs better?

If I can't find one, I'll write it, but don't want to waste my time right
now on that. Thanks

dime