[SQU] NTLM authentication?

From: Yuri Sytema <Yuri.S@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 09:06:45 +0200

Hi,

I want to run squid with ntlm 'authentication' to get the users username.
I am able to configure, compile and run/install squid.
I am now running 2 versions of squid 2.3.stable2 for production and on the
same system on different port and with another name squid 2.3.stable4.

I had to recompile anyway for the support of delaypools.

But how to install NTLM.
I have the source of NTLM, NTLMSSP, and the standard mods that are shipped
with the squid source.

Is there a manual or something?

please help

kind regards,