RE: [SQU] web page not working since squidding

From: Randy Bey <Randy.Bey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 15:26:49 -0600

I have tried using the "older" version of squid, 2.2STABLE5, and it works
with www.carsoup.com as well as various other scripted pages.

So, is this something that was subsequently broken in 2.3STABLE4 or do I
have a configuration issue?
I would like to return to 2.3STABLE4 because it allows me to set up squid to
only listen on our inside port for proxy requests. In other words, we do not
advertise a service on port 80 (our squid http_port) to the outside world,
only to the inside interface.