RE: [SQU] web page not working since squidding

From: Randy Bey <Randy.Bey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 05:46:16 -0600

The squid.conf file in 2.2STABLE5 does not have syntax for adding inside
only.
I reused the squid.conf from 2.3STABLE4, except for a small change in the
cache_dir line.
The line
http_port 10.1.1.1:80
was not refused by squid when it started, but on the other hand, I got no
listener on port 80 anywhere on the machine until I changed it to
http_port 80

What am I doing wrong?