[SQU] Squid 2.3Stable4 - too much CPU

From: Fernando Medina <fmedina@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:03:01 -0600

I had an abnormal termination on the linux box it runs on, had to be
shutdon abnormally, powered down without a proper shutdown. Upon
reboot, squid starts up fine and works fine, but now takes up to 92% of
CPU cosntantly, when it was alway around .87% or so... what coudl have
happened? I though it might be building indexes after the crash, but
it's been 15 hours since that and Squid is still taking up all the CPU.
Any ideas? thanks,

---
Fernando Medina, Jr.
<fmedina@nic.pibnet.com>