[SQU] Using msntauth

From: Nate Carlson <natecars@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:55:01 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I'm trying to set up msntauth for a client, and running into some
issues. I've got it set up at a couple other sites and it works fine, but
I just can't get it working here. I think it may be because there is a
space in the name of the PDC, but even if I tell it to use the BDC for the
PDC, things still don't work. Here's what the errors I get out of syslog
look like:

Invalid Password:
Oct 12 14:52:37 gatekeeper msntauth: Denied access to user 'BOB'.

Valid User/Pass:
Oct 12 14:52:50 gatekeeper msntauth: Server error when checking validuser.

msntauth returns 'ERR' for both. Anyone have any ideas/hints?

--
Nate Carlson <natecars@real-time.com>   | Phone : (952)943-8700