[SQU] I need HTTP Caching library

From: Hirohiko Nakano <nakano@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 15:15:56 +0900

I need HTTP Caching library(dll) for Win32.
Free soft is better (open source is much better), but commercial library is ok.

I need the following (very simple) functions:

1 URL->cache_file mapping
2 cache_file can contain mimetype attribute
3 cache validation support (eg, cache_file can contain Etag or LastModifiedTime)
4 multithread support(locking mechanism)
5 reliablity of cache management is important, speed/efficiency is not so important.
aging mechanism is not neccessary.

Please teach me.

----
Hirohiko Nakano  nakano@hp-info.med.osaka-u.ac.jp