[SQU] FTP Icon Troubles Using Squid 2.3-stable4

From: Michael C. Ibarra <ibarra@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 12:29:36 -0400

Hello:

I've just built two cache servers who are inside of a DMZ,
each defaulting to a different ISP connection and peering
to each other as "sibling". These two machines are inter-
connected via a private lan. Any tips from the list on how
to best do this are appreciated. OK, now on to my problem
at hand. Any ftp site that I visit has a "broken link" for
all icons, my squid.conf does have a valid entry for icon_
directory, icon_directory /local/squid/current/etc/icons/
This directory is owned by user squid.squidgroup recursively
from /local/squid/current on. I've looked at various archive
messages and I've seen that I am not the only who has en-
countered this problem, however I've also noticed various
fixes. Please help %-{

Thanks to all in advance,

-mike

Michael C. Ibarra
Hawk Technologies, Inc (Hawk.Com)

          The information contained in this message
           is not necessarily the opinion of Hawk
                   Technologies, Inc.