Re: [SQU] again: urlParse: Illegal character ...

From: Colin Campbell <sgcccdc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:14:36 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Gerry George wrote:

> >they really meant
> >
> > http://sr-deu-proxy01.force.de:8080/http://sr-deu-proxy01.force.de
> >
> >or something similar.
>
> Yes, but was it generated by a host/client or is it a squid problem. If a
> host/client, then I can continue to ignore it. Otherwise, I would like to
> fix it if possible.

I don't know. You'll have to find out how it was originally generated. Was
it someone attempting to follow a link on a web page? If so it wouyld be
the web server (possibly) that's at fault. You'd need to load the page
with and without squid's "interference" and see if the page was being
munged by squid.

Colin