Re: [SQU] Accelerating multiple hosts without Domain Names

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:49:18 +0200

Raśl Espiga wrote:

> I call the script from the squid.conf using the "redirect_program
> c:\squid\redirect.pl" parameter. But it seems not to launch the redirect.pl
> (i'm running squid 2.1 win32 port)

I have never used the 2.1 win32 port, but I guess it might be plauged by
the same problems as most win32 applications when trying to start perl
files, namely that win32 gets confused and don't know how to start it.

Try making a .bat file which starts the perl program, and let Squid
start this bat file...

/Henrik