Re: [SQU] Order of access: cached obj vs. redirector

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 12:24:40 +0200

The redirector is supposed to get all requests, but there is currently a
bug in that the output of the redirector is ignored if the requested URL
is cached.

This bug is fixed in the current Squid-HEAD version (downloadable from
www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.4/, or by using CVS).

The specific patch can be downloaded from CVS by using

http://www.squid-cache.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/squid/src/client_side.c.diff?r1=1.504&r2=1.505

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker