Re: [SQU] Disable authentication Realm, No Authprompts with MS-Proxy Explorer , : Now where is the NTLM module? (fwd)

From: Dr. Michael Weller <eowmob@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:31:34 +0200 (MESZ)

A few more comments from my side:

>Second, I now have a few: SetUpX failed, error code -1 and ERR
>domain controller failure log entries. They might or might not be related
>to this problem. They are only temporary failures for sure, not
>reproducible. YOu mentioned a possible race?

This means for example that cancel to the auth prompt and reload will
work or you can as well authenticate by entering your windows logon
credentials (as is IE was not started under them).

Also, this is a remote site in a more or less production situation, I can
not do many debug sessions there. I'll try to reproduce it in another but
similar used net asap (might need some time).

Michael.

--
Michael Weller: eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de, eowmob@ms.exp-math.uni-essen.de,
or even mat42b@spi.power.uni-essen.de. If you encounter an eowmob account on