[SQU] Paging Robert Collins

From: Dr. Michael Weller <eowmob@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:18:37 +0200 (MESZ)

Hi Robert, hi list.

I send 3 emails to you 22/13:50 23/17:42 23/19:31 my time (and this list)
w/o any reaction from your side.

Instead these mails are still queued on
our server and it seems that while name servers for itdomain.com.au can be
located through DNS and reached, that an MX record cannot be obtained
making you (and anyone in itdomain.com.au) unreachable by means of email
(if they don't have locally cached MX records for you).

So, IMHO you should check your DNS configuration and I'd still like to
know, of course, if you just didn't get my mails (even through the list)
or if you got them but have no idea what to respond.

Michael.

--
Michael Weller: eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de, eowmob@ms.exp-math.uni-essen.de,
or even mat42b@spi.power.uni-essen.de. If you encounter an eowmob account on