[SQU] Newbie Help

From: Erich Kolb <ekolb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:29:24 -0500

I have installed squid on RedHat 6.1, It is an excellent package, however sometimes when I start or restart it it just sits there and does nothing. If I hit a key I am returned to prompt with Squid not running. It only does this sometimes. Also, how can I configure Squid to allow Shoutcast streams, Napster, and other non standard port applications to be accessible through Squid?