[SQU] cachemgr.cgi problems.

From: Pierre Ahlby <pierre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 02:15:02 +0200

Hi,
i have tried to use the cachemgr.cgi via the webmin page. There is a link pointing to the CGI-BIN directory, then it starts to do something, my Mandrake box is sounding like a 747 about to take off.
Then after 30 minutes or so, the webmin page is directing me to 10.0.0.1/squid/cachemgr.cgi ?
Why is that? Why doesnt he just go with the cachemgr in the cgi-bin dir?
Can someone please tell mer where to find some 'good'! docs about cachemgr.cgi.. Cause there isnt very stuffed on the internet concerning cachemgr.. Someone of you people have a really good FAQ or DOCs concerning it, and i'll be very pleased..

Sorry to bother you all with this 'simple' question. But hey, im new..

Thanks in advance..

Pierre A