[SQU] squid missing some wccp requests

From: David Behr <dave@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 23:04:35 +0200

Hi

I have been successfully running WCCP for about 6 months on Redhat 6.2 and a
2621 router with IOS 12.1. I am using the ip_wccp.o module method.

Recently the box crashed and I had to re-install from scratch and now WCCP
only half works. The router finds squid and starts redirecting packets -
but squid only seems to see a very small fraction of the packets - typically
it just sees the request for the html page and misses requests for the
graphics. Sometimes it misses the whole request altogether. If I set my
browser to directly use the cache, it works great. My router and linux box
are not overloaded.

Does anyone have ideas please.

Thanks

David