[SQU] Suggest Best config for Reverse Proxy

From: suresh <suresh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:37:39 +0530

Hi All

We are an ISP in India and Untill now we've been using squid only for proxy
caching
we are doing virtual hosting and the number of sites grew more than hundered
on single
NT server and around 50 on Linux server NT server is configured to use IP
based virtual
hosting and Linux Server is configured for named based Virtual hosting.

Recently I have gone through the article on Reverse Proxy and its benefits
so decided to
implement the same

Can somebody suggest me a best configuration to save the load on our
webservers

Thanking you in advance
Suresh