[SQU] RADIUS PROXY

From: Ben Mckellar <bmckellar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 21:29:08 +1100

Hi,

Does anyone know anything about proxying an entire Radius Database?

I currently use Radius authentication for my ISP. I have several pops, but i wish to have the authentication done in one place.

My main pop is located at point X. I wish to add users accounts etc using emerald at point Y.

Can i be in point Y and access the cached local DB ? I have heard rumours squid can proxy a database, for user authentication. Does anyone know otherwise?

Any information on this would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Ben M