Re: Cannot cache FTP request (HTTP experts advise needed)

From: Dr. Michael Weller <eowmob@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 14:29:29 +0100 (MEZ)

On Sat, 28 Oct 2000, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> Dr. Michael Weller wrote:
>
> > HTTP/1.0 200 document follows^M
>

> Ouch.. no date there.
>
> Anyway, the default refresh patterns should trap this, just as it does
> when Squid natively performs the HTTP->FTP gatewaying.

Yep, but it doesn't. Anything I can do here? I *MUST* (sorry for yelling)
get this cached. I need to reduce the download volume and there are
plenty of people downloading the same files here.

From the context,cc I claim you think this is a bug, is there anything
I can do to analyze fix it? I just have no clue about all the internal
bits checked in the http header, and there seems no verbose logging output
about the processing there.

Michael.

--
Michael Weller: eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de, eowmob@ms.exp-math.uni-essen.de,