Re: [SQU] Fw: NTLM authentication, recent logs for Robert Collins

From: Dr. Michael Weller <eowmob@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:16:21 +0100 (MEZ)

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Thomas Goebel wrote:

> Hallo Michael,
>
> does this means, if i use only one helper this works fine for the whole
> day?

For me yes. But: I still get an error every ~40 Minutes (or later).
I think the default setting for -k and -c should reconnect earlier and
choose new challenges.. so it should work with the default.

I'm still testing this in the field (I'll check those logs tonight). The
(accidental) setting of -k 3600 (default 60) and -c 1800 (default)
resulted in challenge refresh every 3600 seconds which did not suffice to
get rid of ALL errors (but most.. I got no more complaints, I only noticed
there were errors).

> What values schould i use for -k and c?
> Are these commandline options to with in the following line?

Yes, I would - however - currently not recommend to touch them though
(s.a).

Good luck,
Michael.

--