Re: [SQU] cgi and ? in URL's

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 08:25:14 +1100

You need to use never_direct if you are behind firewall.

Your internal squid is trying to resolve and access sslug for non-hierarchy
requests - which squid by default considers uri's with ? or cgi to be.
(until http/1.1 most of these requests were not cacheable but weren't
indicated as such. Now in http/1.1 the server has to indicate
cacheability...

Rob