Re: [SQU] squid and apache problem

From: Paul Scollon <scollonp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:17:57 -0000

I have a related problem - my users cannot see the intranet that is running
on Apache on the Linux server unless they enter the IP of the intranet,
rather than the URL. This was not the case until I installed Squid. Perhaps
this is the same for you Omar Armas Aleman?
C'mon - one of you hotshots out there has to be able to solve this
problem!!!