Re: [SQU] Can't login hotmail, yahoo mail (Authentication Required sites), cookies problem?

From: Awie <awie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 19:56:45 +0800

> Philip Chan wrote:
>
> > And yahoo mail loops the login screen as try to login with valid login
name and
> > password.

I had same experience before. Do you run transparent proxy?

 If not, Hendrik is 100% correct. Problem source come from cookies.
Otherwise, you should set the "httpd_accel_uses_host_header" to be ON.

I spent time for 3 weeks to find out the solution. Fortunately, Henrik,
John, and Brian were kindly helping me.

> > Part of my current squid.conf
> >
> > hierarchy_stoplist ^http://*hotmail.com
> > hierarchy_stoplist ^http://*yahoo.com

My squid.conf only had lines "hierarchy_stoplist hotmail.com" as FAQ section
Troubleshooting.

Hope this will help.

Awie