RE: [[SQU] Squid question]

From: Wisnu Wijayanta <wisnu.wijayanta@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 22:02:01 +0700

What kind of server do you use for dynamic addressing? Because in my
company, we're also using that method to simplifies IP addresses allocation.
We use NT DHCP service, to match squid ACL's requirement, we reserved the
specific IP addresses. So it won't be released whenever it reach the ages
limitation.

Wisnu.