Re: Which one: cvs or snapshot

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 22:11:20 +0100

For the most current Squid-2.4 version you should use either the daily
"2.4-HEAD" snapshots, or direct CVS access to cvs.squid-cache.org (see
the Developers Corner for details).

The SourceForge CVS is purely for Squid development branches, and you
should only use it if you need one of the projects hosted at
SourceForge.

To make life easier for the projects housed at SourceForge the current
development version of Squid is mirrored from cvs.squid-cache.org into
the CVS repository at SourceForge at least once per day.

Regards
Henrik Nordström

ps. For more information about the SourceForge based Squid developments,
see http://squid.sourceforge.net/.