Re: [SQU] Can't login hotmail, yahoo mail (Authentication Required sites), cookies problem?

From: Philip Chan <Philip.Chan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:05:14 +0800

Hi,

I have even tried remark all "anonymize_headers" lines. It should be then
allow all kinds of header (including Cookies) if I am right. But nothing
seemed change. Yahoo mail still loops the login screen.

One more thing, I suppose the line "anonymize_headers allow Set-Cookie"
controls whether cookies are allowed to be stored or retrieved, however
I can see that some cookies files like, philip@yahoo[1].txt were written to
my workstation (NT 4) no matter it was remarked or not (My IE 5.5 was set
to accept cookies).

Some more info about the system I am running, users go thru internal proxy
(access control applied) to firewall (Check Point Firewall1) to external proxy
(no access control).
A workstation connected to external proxy does not encounter this problem.

Thanks & regards,
Philip Chan