[SQU] time stamp in access.log

From: Steve Koch <SKoch@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:14:03 -0500

Rather than using Calamaris or other apps like it, I would like to write a
simple perl script to pull source/destination out of access.log to track
user activity. However, there isn't a timestamp in any of the log files
that is apparent to me. The only number I see in access.log for example is
something like 73606367.853, and I don't see the time in that. Am I missing
something? Is there a timestamp in any of the log files?

Steve Koch
Anderson Chemical Company
1840 Waterville Rd.
Macon, GA 31206