RE: [SQU] ntlm.patch

From: Chemolli Francesco (USI) <ChemolliF@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:32:56 +0100

> Great, Thanks.
>
> I'm working on this now--as I write this. I've taken the
> daily snapshot of
> 2.4 and applied ntlm.patch.
>
> I was prompted several times during the patch stating that
> the file did not
> exist. I went on skipping that "patch". Was this right?

I'm not sure, but I think it's Bad(tm). What were the files?

> Also, what ./configure options do I need to use for NTLM
> support. Please
> specify with no abbreviations so I am sure to enter them correctly.

  --enable-ntlm-authentication
  --enable-basic-authentication
  --enable-auth-modules='NCSA NTLM'
  --enable-ntlm-auth-modules="NTLMSSP"

at least.
The NTLM module is required to authenticate basic-authentication
against the domains. NTLMSSP is required to authenticate NTLM
authentication against the domains.

--
	/kinkie