RE: [SQU] ^http://regular-exp

From: Chris Vaughan <Chris.Vaughan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 07:58:48 +1100

Hello,

I suggest you check out redirector programs. Some of these have links
through the related software section on the squid site. You will need squid
version 2 at least to run them.

Section 21 of the squid FAQ also lists some of these programs.

Chris Vaughan
Comminucations Administrator
Department of Information Technology & Management NSW