[SQU] Host not found (authoritative) again

From: <pmn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:56:59 +0100

Once again with new problems:

-I’ve been using squid, version Squid/2.2.STABLE3 on SUSE Linux 6.2
without problems for 6 months or so. Last week we began to get the
following error messages from -sites we previously were able to reach.

-While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.computerworld.dk/
-The following error was encountered:
-Unable to determine IP address from host name for www.computerworld.dk
-The dnsserver returned:
-DNS Domain 'www.computerworld.dk' is invalid: Host not found
(authoritative).
-This means that:
 -The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL.
 -Check if the address is correct.

Yesterday I asked the same question I know, but I have tried to change
the configuration of the network, so the cache so it was not a
transparent cache, but a normal. The problem only persist when we are
using it as a transparent cache

Any ideas ?