[SQU] Direct to Intranet from a LAN

From: Lau Chi Cheung (Samuel) <cclau@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:18:56 +0800

Dear All,

I have set up a proxy server with the eth1 connected to an internal LAN
and the eth0 connected up to the Parent Proxy Servers inside an Intranet.

The speed of accessing the outside Internet through the Parent Proxy
Servers by the Clients within the LAN is good. But the speed of accessing
the Intranet by the same clients within the LAN is unsatisfactory slow.
I have tried the IP Masquerade, but it can't work.

Can someone help me to solve the problems ?

Regards,
Samuel Lau