[SQU] swap problem

From: Replica. <replica@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 04:38:54 +0500

I was using squid 2.2 stable 4 with slackware 2.035 kernel and 128 Mb RAM, and I very rarely found that my swap file is in use i.a. swap used was always zero

Now I have upgraded the squid with 2.3 stable 4 with slackware 2.2.13 and 256 256 Mb RAM , but now I often find that my swap file usage is more than one Mb though it never went more than 4 Mb , but I am afraid that this usage is slowing the squid

is there any thing wrong or it is like routine matters
on the previous version the cache_mem was 8mb and now in this new installation I have changed it to 128 mb is it satisfactory?

Replica